Spring Sale // 3.22 - 3.31

spring sale newsletter 2018 with logo Technically Spring started on the 20th this year, but nobody really knows that. So we are kicking off Spring on the 22nd, with our annual Spring Sale: March 22nd thru March 31st. Now some of you guys might be thinking, wait a minute, didn't you guys have a spring sale last spring? Yes, and this time, it is exactly the same as the last spring sale, but it comes in a bigger pill! Here are the details: This sale is primarily an in-store sale at our SF and Berkeley locations. But stay tuned for an online discount code that will be coming during our sale... Bikes: Closeout models 20 - 30% off. 2018 models will be 10% off (even if we have to order it, which we probably will!) And just a reminder, we stock Cannondale, Salsa, Surly, Masi, Stromer, Faraday, Handsome, All-City, and Bromptons. Unfortunately, we can't discount new Bromptons, but we do have a demo or two that is on sale. Shoes: Giro Shoes are 40% off. DZR shoes are 25% off. Bags: Ortlieb bags are 25% off. All other bags are 20% off -- Mission Workshop, North Street, Swift Industries, and more! Clothing: Search & State is 60% off. Barbour x Brompton limited edition jackets and bags are 30% off. Our closeout rack of will be 60% off during the sale. We have shorts, rain jackets, jerseys, and more on the closeout rack. Helmets: Giro Helmets are 40% off. Remaining 2017 model POC helmets are 60% off. Bern Helmets are 20% off There will be more discounts to be had as well