Global lifestyle brand, Barbour, has been based in South Shields in the North East of England, since 1894. Their exceptional craftsmanship and enduring style have won them fans across the world. Nothing rivals their original waxed jacket— a go-to for everyone from farmers to film stars.
Barbour was made for getting outdoors. So, the Special Edition Brompton bike is too. Spec’d for adventure with a 6-gear set-up for the city and beyond.
Levers, clips and a custom-made Lezyne pump shine in silver. The polished brass bell, designed for the Brompton handlebar, rings with a crisp, joyful tone. An all-weather C17 Brooks saddle. Schwalbe Almotion multi-surface tyres. Bags made by Barbour that fit perfectly on the bike. A custom Amble Sands paint finish.
Please Note: Out of fairness, we have limited the sale of Barbour x Brompton collaboration bike to one per customer.
Brompton folding bikes put the fun back in city travel. Every bike is expertly engineered to fold down small, and travel anywhere.
Our teams in London and Sheffield hand make every single Brompton - ready for adventures across the globe.
• Steel Brompton main frame, front frame, fork, rear frame, handlebar support and pin
• New Amble Sands gloss powder coat
• Brompton mid handlebars
• Brompton front wheel
• Brompton 6 speed rear wheel
• New Brompton Schwalbe Marathon Almotion ADDIX transparent-skin
• Brompton 2 and 3 speed shifters
• Brompton sprockets - 13 and 16 tooth
• Brompton chain
• Brompton chain pusher
• Brompton chain mentioner
• Brompton chainset - 50 Tooth
• Brompton bottom bracket
• New Brooks C17 Barbour saddle – Silt Grey
• Brompton pentaclip
• Brompton telescopic seatpost
• New Brompton aluminium hinge clamp levers & rear frame clip set - silver
• Brompton grips
• Brompton folding pedals
• New Barbour X Brompton wax holdall - olive
• New Barbour X Brompton zip pouch - Tartan
• New gold decals
• New Brompton pump – Silver
• New Barbour serial plate
• Brompton front carrier block
• Brompton front mudguard and rear mudguard
• Brompton front and rear brakes