A solid go-to bike for your all-around kind of adventures; from touring the great off-road outdoors to the city.
The latest version of the Ogre (in Brown) has received some fantasitic updates- featuring horizontal slotted dropouts with Gnot-Boost spacing, a tweaked non-suspension corrected geometry, and a beefier tire clearance but in a 29er platform. Ride it any day of the week; it‰۪s not sluggish on pavement or gravel and can also hold its own on singletrack.
- Surly 4130 chromoly steel main triangle double-butted frame, with TIG-welded, horizontal slotted dropout with derailleur hanger
- Gnot-Boost spacing allows the use of 135mm QR hub, 142 x 12mm thru-axle or 148 x 12mm Boost hubs. Features Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of bottle cage mounts; removable post cantilever pivots; upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid- and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets; threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts; Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
- Disc and rim brake compatible. Disc mounts are 51mm IS Rim brake pivots are removable. Note: rear disc brake is limited to 160mm maximum rotor diameter and requires the use of Surly caliper adaptor (included with frames and bikes)
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 29 x 2.5‰ or 27.5 x 3‰
In-store pickup. Call for local delivery. Allow two weeks for bike to be ready for pickup if we need to order from Surly.åÊ All of our bikes come with a year of free tune-ups and a professional fitting.