The Noah Disc Aero+ propels you forward with every pedal stroke. Thanks to its F-Steerer and F-Surface+ technology, this pure racer slices through wind like a warm knife through butter.
With this bike you have the choice between an integrated handlebar/stem or aftermarket handlebar & stem. The first option is the most aero, but with the second you have more bike fitting options.
Its lowered seat stays and leaf-spring-shaped top tube provide comfort, while its head tube, down tube and bottom bracket are responsible for its phenomenal power transfer. Every pedal stroke is flawlessly transformed into extra speed.
The Noah is both a top aero bike as well as a continuously evolving technological masterpiece. Originally developed as the ultimate sprint bike for team Lotto, it has since incorporated all-round qualities. While it continues to win sprints, it now shines on the cobblestones around Roubaix as well.
Thanks to advanced aero-optimized tech combined with hours of wind tunnel testing, the Noah is world class in aerodynamics. All tubing, from fork to rear triangle, have an optimized NACA profile. Cables are cleverly integrated into the handlebar/stem. While the Noah may defy wind, it remains a lightweight road bike that's surprisingly comfortable. Adding to its comfort is its uniquely designed lowered seat stays which create vertical compliance.
• FRAME: Noah Disc Aero+
• FRAME SIZES: XXS / XS / S / M / L
• FORK: Noah Disc Aero+, 30T-24T HM, UD
Carbon, F-Split Fork, Integrated Cables
• HEADSET: FSA #42/ACB
• REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2
• FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2
• SHIFT/BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra
• BRAKES: Shimano Ultegra
• ROTORS: Shimano 140/160
• BOTTOM BRACKET: PF30
• CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 52/36T
• CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 11-30T
• FRONT AXLE: 12MM X 1.5 x 100/120MM
• REAR AXLE: 12MM X 1.5 x 142/167MM
• WHEELSET: Forza Levanto db TA 12mm
• TIRES: Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 700x25c
• HANDLEBAR: Forza Cirrus Pro Integrated
• BAR TAPE: Forza
• STEM: Forza Cirrus Pro Integrated
• SEAT POST: Forza Aero
• SADDLE: Selle Italia XR