Scalpel SE is the ultimate marathon racer and high-speed trail slayer. World Cup fast and all-mountain fierce this is next-level cross-country mountain bike performance.
Superior suspension. Superior traction.
- Scalpel SE’s patented FlexPivot suspension results in more grip, more control, and more speed. 120mm of plush travel works so well that it feels like so much more – meaning all-day singletrack sessions are a gas.
Big trail capability
- Scalpel’s progressive XC attitude has evolved even further with a slack and stable 67° headtube angle – combined with shorter stems, bigger tires, dropper posts and bigger travel: if you love riding trails fast, precise and in full control, then this is the bike for you.
Light. Stiff. Fast.
- Don’t settle for just two. Pick all three. With its full carbon frame and new 4-bar FlexPivot suspension, the Scalpel is one of the lightest and stiffest full-suspension mountain bikes available. Built light to go fast = built right to have a blast.
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon FlexPivot frame / New RockShox Sid Select 120mm fork
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed shifting / Shimano MT500 hydro disc brakes
- Stan's NoTubes Crest S1 tubeless-ready rims / Cannondale DownLow dropper post
- Where it thrives: High-speed trails
- What it's built for: Full-throttle trail riding